Software
Houzz Logo Print
jorjahb

is more info available such as the color and finish used on this door?

13 years ago
would also love to know the paint color on this, as we are looking into painting our front door orange, and would love some examples like this as a place to start as far as what hues of orange we should go with.
Brooktree / Los Angeles Mid-Century Modern · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    I would also love to know the paint color - we want an orange door too and this shade is lovely.
  • 13 years ago
    I love the door. May I ask the brand?
  • 13 years ago
    thanks, crestview doors!! would still love to know from bilden corp {if they know} what door color was used .
  • 12 years ago
    Door color? I live very far away from this door so no conflict? Please?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Sorry but we've been searching our records for the paint color but it appears that it was done on the fly with several samples on site and wasn't cataloged. We think it's Benjamin Moore 091 Tangerine Melt. Sorry I can't be more definite.
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    What color is the exterior? I love the siding color choice with the orange door.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi DM, the stucco in the wall the orange door is in is Dunn Edwards DE6208 Tuscan Mosaic; the exterior block on the left is DE6198 Cream Wave; the metal fascia above the door is DE 6210 Midnight Brown.