Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susana7

Why post if not willing to share info

Susana Lohmann
8 years ago
Why are you not willing to answer the MANY questions that are asked about your lovely project? We just love your ideas and taste.. Annoying
Hurlingham · More Info

Comments (10)

• acm
    7 years ago

to show off? to advertise? I don't think it's wrong, but it does rather overlook the spirit of the place.

• Lynda Clary
    7 years ago

Love the tile!! What and where to find it?

• Mary Thurman
    7 years ago

If you would take a look, this was posted by a photographer, not a designer, builder, or installer. He isn't going to have the information you want.

• Tom
    7 years ago

I'm going to disagree somewhat about not sharing or responding to questions. I consider myself somewhat of a House junkie and am in the process of designing and having a house built. While I much prefer "pros" who respond, I think I can also understand that not all "pros" have the bandwidth to answer questions. If nothing else and regardless of who answers questions and who doesn't, I'm just thankful for the overwhelming amount of wonderful inspiration on Houzz. Cheers.

• kprussing
    6 years ago

Did you ever get a response from Designer as to where the white vanity was purchased in the Master Bathroom for the Waltham place.

• kprussing
    6 years ago

The above question was for tmerzbacher.

• Tom
    6 years ago

Sadly, I never received an answer. Good luck with your project.

• brentandellenparker
    5 years ago

What color is the grout used with the subway tile inside the shower?

• Elizabeth Alfree
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Is this tile available any longer? It is gorgeous! What is the name? Where could I purchase this for my MBR?