Software
Houzz Logo Print
ack5303

Cabinet Hardware

10 years ago
Hello,

Could you please share where you purchased the cabinet hardware from? Many thanks!
Sophisticated Nostalgia Kitchen in Deer Park · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I am not sure what the source for the hardware. I would check with Top Knobs or Berenson Hardware, I believe they both have similar collections. The cabinets are from Dura Supreme. Mandi @ Dura

  • 10 years ago

    Which Dura Supreme cabinet line are these from? We are renovating our kitchen and I really like the look. Thanks!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    My guess would be Crestwood Cabinetry by Dura Supreme. Mandi @ Dura

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    This hardware is a custom Brass line we carry under our own name. I hope you found something similar!. Sorry for the delay i must have missed this Christine @ ADS