Software
Houzz Logo Print
maschmit

Please share paint colors, both grays and the door. Perfect.

10 years ago
Ranch Style Remodel · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank you for your interest. The exterior main body color is Benjamin Moore's Copley Gray; Shutters are BM Dragon's Breath; Trim is BM White Dove; and Door is BM Caliente.

    maschmit thanked Arch Studio, Inc.
  • 8 years ago

    Love the colors, thank you so much for sharing Arch Studio. I'm planning to paint my house with Copley Gray and it really helps to see it on a one-story ranch style house like yours (or your client's) vs. the one designed by Sicora because my house looks nothing like that one (I wish I could afford something like that!). Thanks for sharing the shutters, trim, door colors too.

  • 8 years ago

    Also, I'm really surprised this is how light Copley Gray looks in bright (San Francisco?) sun! =) So this home is definitely in San Francisco? I'm in Sacramento and plan to paint my ranch home the same colors (or very similar).

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    This home is located in Campbell, CA. Lots of sunshine in the South Bay!

  • 8 years ago

    Thanks again, I saw that after I posted the question, but it's good to know they're also have lots of sunshine there (didn't know Campbell's in the South Bay). =)