napagal
8 years ago

Comments (14)

• Jennifer Abbott
    8 years ago

looks great!

• Katie
    8 years ago
    May I ask you what the approximate cost of the remodel was and the dimensions of your bathroom? We have a tiny bath that we would like to renovate and I like your remodel!
  • Bev
    8 years ago

Great remodel! We have a tiny bathroom too and one of these days, I want my husband to get rid of the tub to make a walk in shower.

• Carolina
    8 years ago
    Great makeover! Looks much more spacious now.
  • curlieq
    8 years ago
    Wow! Gorgeous! I remodeled my tiny bathroom recently, so I know the sense of calm and accomplishment you feel when you walk in. The trick to keeping it looking this serene is to not let the clutter (towels, soapscum, toiletries, hair, toothpaste, toilet "detritus") get the upper hand. Remember, it's easier to clean up a small mess than a large one, and it's easier to wipe up a wet spot than scrape up a dried one.
  • napagal
    Original Author
    8 years ago

thank you, Size is approximately 8 x 4.9, Cost started out at $10,000 - taking out everything down to studs and adding a linen closet, went about 25% over budget!

was looking for the spa look and have been eyeing that porcelain wood like tile for years. Was so happy to finally be able to do it.

• PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    8 years ago

Beautiful, the new shower is amazing!

• lynartist
    8 years ago
    Ahhhhh, soooo spaaaa!
  • Venice
    8 years ago
    Bathroom looks identical to ours (the before pic, unfortunately). This gives me hope. Great job!
  • PRO
    Raegan Ford Interior Design
    8 years ago

Looks great and feels more open!

• Johanna McCarthy
    8 years ago
    Wow, what a transition so spacious
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    8 years ago
    Looks great!!
  • PRO