Software
Houzz Logo Print
jackkate2

Love the look!

10 years ago
I have a large dove gray sectional with a curved wedge not square...should I go with a square or round fabric ottoman? Right now I have a 40" square coffee table that it would replace and the size works. Is a round shape better with the curve of the sectional? Thank you for your time!
Gray Cloud · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    You can definitely put a rectangle ottoman with a wedge sectional! This is a great option because the whole thing is upholstered and the corners have a softer look. If you're considering this specific ottoman, it's 58" x 34". I would tape that out on the floor in front of the sectional to help visualize how it would look. If you're interested in purchasing this, we'd be glad to help! We can send you fabric or leather samples and have it made with your favorite one!