Software
Houzz Logo Print
alvarads2011

Dinning table

10 years ago
Is their any assembly of the table?
Fancy Farm Table, 96"x42"x31" · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank you for reaching out. We have started sending the table tops unassembled from the base so it is easier for our customers to move the table top and base inside separately. It is very simple assembly, and we send instructions, and pre-drill all the holes and send screws as well. If you need someone to assemble this for you, we can schedule white glove inside delivery.

  • 10 years ago

    I ordered my table through Houzz on February 17. I was given a range of dates when it would be delivered through April 12. Today is April 12 and I have not heard a thing from your company or Houzz, even though I have e-mailed and called your company and HOUZZ. Help!

  • 10 years ago
    Hello,
    Noticed your comment re not receiving your table by April 12. Curious, did you ever receive it? We purchased a table from them as well and are having a hard time reaching Alison at On Point. I'm very concerned. Thanks for any info.

    M.P.
  • 10 years ago
    Never received it. Houzz canceled my order. I guess they are temporarily out of business until December. Ordered another one from Wayfair, which I also love. It's grey, but I'm thinking of painting the pedestal blue.
  • 10 years ago
    That's terrible!! They have led us to believe that our table is ready to ship.