Software
Houzz Logo Print
taclark97

Total kitchen remodel...help!!!

13 years ago
The time has come for a total remodel of the kitchen and dining area. I am having a hard time deciding what to do. The total space is 13x26. Here is what I do know: there will be hardwood floors throughout as well as in the living room on the other side of the wall. The kitchen cabinets will be white. The sink will stay where it is. The fireplace is coming out. Most of the furniture will be out as well...too much stuff in there. The three curios on the one wall are full of Dept. 56 lighted houses. These will definitely be moved. Thought about taking down part of the wall between the kitchen and living area, but can't decide because of the loss of wall space. I really love the open concept, though. Open to any ideas, please.

Comments (9)