Software
Houzz Logo Print
tatamarquezg

Chairs

10 years ago
I want to confirm before placing the order that is a Black & White color
Zebra Fabric Faux Fur Upholstery · More Info

Comments (22)

  • 10 years ago
    I don't have time to wait for a sample, I need to order today, can you send me the picture of the black and white and the info please
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Here is the link to the other Zebra Fabric we have

    https://www.houzz.com/products/zebra-zou-zou-sample-upholstery-fabric-prvw-vr~19295058?lid=8670507

    If you need anything else please let us know.

    Thank you,

    Tracy


  • 10 years ago
    I need to upholster 2 antique chairs for my living room, I need the fabric to be durable and elegant. Do you recommend this one?
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    This fabric is a brushed micro fiber that is very soft to the touch. Almost like a velvet feel. It is a very durable fabric. It would be suitable for what you are wanting to do. It is made from nylon so it would wear well.

    Tracy


  • 10 years ago
    Is it thick?
  • 10 years ago
    Does it looks like fur?
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The fabric is not thick. It doesn't have the same look as the Zou Zou Zebra. It is a more defined pattern.


  • 10 years ago
    Sorry to bother so much, but I need something strong a elegant to do this chairs, that is why I asked so many questions. The cushions on the chairs have another fabric so I don't want the old fabric to show through the white part of the zebra fabric.
    That is why I need a fabric that is Medium weight
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I understand why you are asking so many questions, I would be doing the same thing. I put the fabric on top of some of our darkest fabric and you cannot see through the Zebra. I don't know where you are located, but I would feed much better if you would let me send you a sample of each one of these. I know you have a picture in your head as to how you want the chairs to look. I don't want you disappointed if this is not what you want.

    Tracy



  • 10 years ago
    I live in the Orlando area, I guess you are right.
    11649 Black Rail Street
    Windermere, Fl 34786

    Do you only have those 2 zebra fabrics?


    Thanks
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank you!

    I will get the samples in the mail today. We just have the 2 Zebra prints. The names of them will be on the back.

    Tracy

  • 10 years ago
    Thanks
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Did you receive your samples?

  • 10 years ago
    Yes! I love the one that looks like fur, but I'm not sure about not been white. I'll wait for my husband to come and help me decide.
    The other one is nice but I'm concerned about the material getting all worn out. Do you know how long it would last before looking bad?
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    That fabric is made with nylon. It should wear well.


  • 10 years ago
    Yes, can you please tell me the name of your Store and the phone #
  • 10 years ago
    Never mind, I got it
  • 9 years ago

    Stripes chocolate brown or black?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    black

  • 8 years ago

    How can I order a sample Of Safari Zebra Velvet?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    If you provide us with your name and address, we would be happy to send you a small sample of this Zebra print, Zou Zou.

Sponsored
Whisler Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals