Software
Houzz Logo Print
eithkrp1

Designer Needed - Atlanta

13 years ago
We have been in our current house for about 13 years and are ready to do a complete main floor remodel. We will probably sell all furniture and do new floors, complete kitchen, maybe move a wall, etc. Would appreciate recommendations for a designer in north Atlanta area to help us put all this together. Not sure what to call the style but a lot of what they do on The Property Brothers or Love it or List it interests the wife.

Comments (13)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Hi eithkrp1. I have worked in the Metro ATL area for 20 years and Chicago area prior to that. Would love to discuss this opportunity with you. I went out on my own after leaving a partnership last year. My website will launch in a week or so, but I have numerous projects currently shown on my houzz profile and can of course provide references. Take a look and see what you think. You may also text me at the phone number posted on my profile and I will provide you my email address, if that is helpful.Thanks for your consideration, Dan
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks, we'll take a look at some of your work.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    No one else?
  • 13 years ago
    I am getting you the email of a great designer who has lived in Atlanta and worked there all her life...You will love her. I will send it to you.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    You are wise, indeed eithkrp1 to want multiple options for consideration. Best of Luck.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    eithkrp1, Just following up to see if you have found the right "fit" in a designer yet. I do hope you will give me a call before making a decision, to discuss your needs. I do have quite a list of VERY happy clients. Our collaboration would always represent your needs and your style, based on thorough conversation and lots of probing questions intended to identify your needs. When you check out my profile, also take a look at the discussions in which I have engaged. This will illustrate the thoughtfulness with which I approach projects large and small. Best of Luck on this. My email is danieldionnedesigns@comcast.net
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I have offices in a few areas and our team works all over the US and abroad. Would love to talk with you about your project. I do not impose any style onto my clients. I feel each home needs to reflect the inhabitants. You can look at both my Houzz sites Look under designers in either Naples FL. or in Minneapolis MN. My website is idesignintl.com. My site has video referrals from my clients and I can supply you with their contact numbers. Thank you for your time. Johnathan Weiss CEO Interiors International, Inc.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    This got pushed out due to a water leak in the basement, should be reaching out to everyone in the next few weeks.
    Thanks,
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Keith, I would also like to add that I have been a designer on a TV show for the DIY network. I have an extensive background in construction, real estate development as well as design. Which is similar to the backgrounds of the Property Brothers. One of my Team Partners has also worked and is currently working on projects for the DIY Network as well as HGTV. I feel we are in a unique position to assist you in this project more so than most design firms. You can contact me at JIICEO@AOL.COM I assure you that you will receive a timely response. Thank you for your time, Johnathan
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Hi Keith. At risk of sounding TOO self promotional, I was SO excited to be nominated last week for the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center's 2013 Southeast Residential Designer of the Year. This is a joint recognition for design excellence, awarded in conjunction with Veranda Magazine and judged by Veranda's Editor in Chief and editorial staff. The winner will be announced at a gala on May 9th. Best of luck on the leak resolution. I have dealt with basement flooding in the past. Not fun...
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Greetings, eithkrp1. I wanted to follow up with you and let you know that, after a few adjustments, my website, danieldionnedesigns.com, has launched at last. When you have a moment, check it out. It shows a range of project sizes and styles and explains a bit about how I consult with my clients, making the collaborative process fun and exciting and assuring that the ultimate results are a reflection of your needs and desires. I hope to hear form you when the timing is appropriate. Thanks very much, Dan Dionne
  • 13 years ago
    Just wanted to chime in and say that the designs normally featured on Property Brothers and Love It or List It are usually transitional. They feature clean lines and a mix of traditional and modern elements. I hope that helps!