Love it but I already have a sink I want to use
10 years ago
Related Stories

HOMES AROUND THE WORLDThe Kitchen of Tomorrow Is Already Here
A new Houzz survey reveals global kitchen trends with staying power
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGBaking Soda: The Amazing All-Natural Cleanser You Already Own
Battle grime, banish odors and freshen clothes with this common nontoxic cupboard staple
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGreat New Looks for an Accessory You Already Own
Give handrails and walls the same warmth as your toes by using blankets as decor
Full Story
HALLOWEENEasy Halloween Decorations From Stuff You Already Have
Go spooky or sophisticated with these DIY mantel decorations made from household items
Full Story
HOME TECHBuild a Smarter Kitchen Now With Gadgets You Already Own
Technology can improve your kitchen's efficiency for next to nothing — just look to your old phone or tablet
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
Chans Furniture