Software
Houzz Logo Print
homebunch

Flooring & Counters.

10 years ago
Can you please share any information about the floor and counters? Thank you.
I also want to thank you for always answering to our questions here. You know how much I admire your work and often feature it on my blog, You are an inspiration!
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank you so much, Martha O'Hara Interiors.


    I shared many of your pictures on my latest "Interior Design Ideas" series. I hope you guys drop by to see it:

    Interior Design Ideas on Home Bunch.


    Once again, thank you for always being so kind, supportive and for sharing your beautiful projects and its sources with us! We all appreciate it!


    Big hugs,


    Luciane from HomeBunch.com



  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thanks so much Luciane! You always write beautiful posts on your blog. We look forward to sharing this post on our social media today!

    Best,

    Martha O'Hara Interiors

    Home Bunch thanked O’Hara Interiors
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Thank you! I am doing the same around here! :)


    Have a great week!!!


    Luciane from HomeBunch.com

  • 9 years ago
    How thick are the perimeter countertops?
    Love this kitchen.
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thanks for your inquiry Kristy! The perimeter countertops are 3cm thick.

    Best,

    Martha O'Hara Interiors

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio