Software
Houzz Logo Print
msorkin

Who manufactured the iron gate?

Very nice pedestrian gate. Is it custom?
Atwater Spanish Bungalow · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 10 years ago

    Hello, lovely house! Can you please tell me who makes the mailbox? Thanks!


  • 9 years ago

    I would love the contact info for the gate.

  • 6 years ago

    Likewise - if possible I would love the contact for the gate as well. Thank you!

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Yes, it is a custom design that was laser cut out of steel plates. If you are local to Southern California I can send you the contact info for the workshop.

  • 3 years ago

    Beautiful pedestrian gate! Could you please share contact info for the workshop? Thank you!

  • 2 years ago

    Hi, Los Angeles resident here. I love this gate. Any chance you could share the fabricator's information? Thanks so much!