Software
Houzz Logo Print
kerwin115

who makes this door?

10 years ago
The door is great, and I'm need to replace 3 of them on my lakefront cottage
Front Doors · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 10 years ago
    did you ever identify the make of this door?
  • 10 years ago

    No. And I'd still like to know!

  • 10 years ago

    is it true that if you paint the ceiling of the soffit area blue it will repel bee's? I heard that on a tour in key west.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The theory behind the blue ceiling is that is represents the sky and helps prevent insects from nesting. There is no one specific color that is better than another but the blue hues seem to work better.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    ETO Doors makes Custom Doors. The Wholesale Manufacturer is located in Los Angeles, Ca. Call 844.231.0298. Nationwide shipping is available.