Software
Houzz Logo Print
seedubssf

15 years ago
Where are the chairs from?
Library · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 15 years ago
    These might be custom chairs, but here's an option with a similar color and lines: http://www.wshome.com/products/p116/index.cfm?pkey=xsrd0m1|24|||1|||||||armchair&cm_src=SCH
  • 15 years ago
    Thanks! I tracked down what may be the same chair at Kravet.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Hi there ~ I have recently noticed many of my replies did not post so I think my "submit" was not working. So, to answer your question above, these are from Kravet.

    I sometimes don't answer questions when they are just "asked" as so many on my page alone are just out for the "answer" w/o any comment to the image/work of the design(er) per say. . These rooms take Designers months to pull together so a {kind} remark whilst asking the question of the moment is graciously & most appreciated (especially if it is Designer to Designer). Just my thoughts (wink wink) but I am super happy you liked the chairs and hope you have found your chairs/style for your space.

    BTW ~ the fabric on the face is an off white herringbone fabric and the sides and back are same color but in a velvet (all Kravet).

    Happy Designing ~

    Kindly,
    Margaret L. Norcott, Allied ASID
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    PS ~ This room made the cover of Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles and it was a super special moment in my design career. I adored every moment of pulling this room together.
    Thanks for all the kind words and inquiries.

    My best,
    Margaret L. Norcott, Allied ASID