Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sungardner925

Exterior paint

sungardner925
8 years ago
What color paint did u use on the exterior of the house? This home is gorgeous!!!
Clark Street Before/After · More Info

Comments (7)

• Barbara Davis
    7 years ago

Amazing Transformation!!! Can you tell me the window and door manufacturer? Thanks So Much!!!!

• PRO
    AlphaStudio Design Group
    7 years ago

Thank you for your comment. The windows and sliding door are manufactured by JeldWen. The entry door was a custom piece.

• April Angel
    7 years ago
    I'm being told that a good primer and exterior paint (not glossy) works on stucco exterior. Is that what was used on this house or do you recommend a stucco specific paint type?
  • PRO
    AlphaStudio Design Group
    7 years ago

Thank you for your question. A professional painting contractor is going to be able to advise you best for your specific situation. For this project the house was demolished to the studs and a new exterior stucco finish was provided. Whenever there is a new stucco application, I recommend an integral color coat in lieu of painting.

• jbnrg
    6 years ago

Looking for a dark contrasting trim color for our light stucco home. Love this color choice! Can you tell me the trim color you chose? Is it black or a very dark bronze / brown?

• PRO
    AlphaStudio Design Group
    6 years ago

Thank you for your question, the door and window frames are a dark bronze color while the wood accents are a dark brown stain.