Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_32120683

Down rod

10 years ago
What is the longest down rod available for this fan?
Ellington CAV52ABZ5LK Cavalier 52" Ceiling Fan, Aged Bronze Brushed · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello, The longest single rod is a 72", but there are couplings available if you need to connect more rods to make it longer. I hope this helps. Thank you.

  • 10 years ago

    Okay, that is longer than I need. I am looking for about 32" rod. Can you tell me the cost if that's available?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    They come in 12" increments. The closest to 32" is either the 24" or 36"

  • 10 years ago

    When will you have more in stock? And how much extra is a 36" down rod, and can a 36 and a 12 inch be combined if I need to?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    This will not be available until approx. the first of second week in July. The down rods comes in 12,24,36, 48, 52 64 and 72"

  • 8 years ago

    Can you please tell me if this ceiling fan is adaptable as a hugger- flush mounted fan?