Software
Houzz Logo Print
zimelsia

Can you tell me about that beautiful sink? Thank you

10 years ago
A Charming Farmhouse in Nashville, TN · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 10 years ago

    Is that a custom concrete sink? Also the bathtub. Would love your resource.

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks so much. I am a designer on 30-A. You've done a fabulous job! I love South of Market. I've been to the one in Atlanta. I'm working on a Nashville home right now and will check out Iron Gate when next in town. Janet

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Wonderful! Iron Gate is a gem :) Best of luck on your project!

  • 10 years ago

    Jordana, phenomenal job! Do you recall the floor stone/tiles make/model? LOVE this look! -Catherine

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    catherinegallegos thank you so much! Everything that we received sources for is in the actual feature for this home :)

    zimelsia thanked Jordana Nicholson