Software
Houzz Logo Print
nikgrl7

Need help with a gallery wall!!!

10 years ago
Ok so I decided I would like to do a gallery wall in my family room. Slowly but surely this room is coming together. I will explain what I have going on and upload pics as well. I was thinking of doing 8x10 frames with black and white family picture in them. 3 goin down and 3 going across so that would be about 9 frames. So I have a couple of questions before I get started! What kind of frames should I go with white or silver? Does 9 frames seems like enough? Is that size good? Ok so here's the breakdown I have brown leather furniture light grey walls grey area rug. White trim white door and I'm going to be puttin a silver mirror on opposite wall. I will show u a picture on what I am buying. And I yet to have end table lamps. So is there a big difference on in what frame I do? I will upload a gallery wall I liked and tell me what you think. Also the wall I will be putting them on and opposite wall. Thank you guys so much! Much needed help lol!!!