Software
Houzz Logo Print
wdb56

How is the minerit holding up?

10 years ago
Port Hadlock Cabin · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I don't have a definitive answer for you. It's been a while since I've been out to see the cabin, and it has changed ownership as well, but I have not heard of any problems.

  • 10 years ago

    I'd like to see a Minerit installation in person but none that I know of in St Paul, Minneapolis area. The material looks very serviceable but a bit crude in photos. A good application here. Less than half the price of Cembonit material. What would be your opinion its suitability for a not so rustic modern house?

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I'd have no problem using it in a less "rustic" house. I would recommend getting a sample to see what you think of the color & finish. I have noticed different colors in different batches, so if you're picky, try to get a sample from the actual material available from the supplier. Of the different panel products we've worked with Minerit HD is closest to architectural concrete.

  • 10 years ago

    Yes, sample is being shipped as we speak. Yet, extrapolating the look of a sample tile to a whole house requires a scary leap.