Software
Houzz Logo Print
mistie_van_noort

Beautiful home. Do you know the exterior paint color?

13 years ago
Do you know brand and color of home. Thank you.
Clyde Hill Home · More Info

Comments (16)

  • 13 years ago
    Did you ever find out the brand/colors used for this gorgeous home?
  • 13 years ago
    unfortunately not:(
  • 13 years ago
    Well, we chose one at SW called Gale Force...I will let you know if it's close...it's DEFINITELY not Naval-that goes on really bright... We've purchased 14 total quarts of trial colors (body, trim and accent), so I sure hope we ended up choosing correctly. :) Thanks for your response!
  • 13 years ago
    I tried Naval too. It's a deep bright navy that went a little purple in full sun light. I selected Sea Serpent by S.W. Love to hear how Gale Force is!
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks to o\both of you for sharing your experience with Naval. It helps me narrow down my choices.
  • 12 years ago
    What brand is Gale Force? Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    Sherwin Williams. :)
  • 12 years ago
    looks good Jerie
  • 11 years ago

    Thanks for the photo and color name. Our house is currently BM Racoon Fur but it was painted so long ago and faded to a nice blue gray. The fresh BM paint color is now a more charcoal than blue gray. I'm shopping around for a Sherwin Williams color that is close (we have stonework that matches so well with the current color).

    I'm getting samples in Gale Force, Outer Space, and Gibraltar which all seem very close to the color we're hoping for.

  • 11 years ago

    Here's a photo of our house newly painted 7 years ago with BM Racoon Fur.

    Here's a photo taken today - windows were just replaced - with today's light the house actually looks charcoal but it's the same BM Racoon Fur!


  • 10 years ago
    Jeriebuckley

    I have been struggling with the dark navy exterior colors for months. I'm so happy I stumbled across this conversation. I had picked out Sherwin-Williams naval and thought that was the one... Until I got the sample boards. I just wanted to make sure that Gale Force DOES have navy in it. Thank you.
  • 10 years ago

    It does have navy. It looks like a stormy sky color. We recently sold that house as we're in the process of building a new one, but here's the most recent pic we have of it with better lighting:

  • 10 years ago
    Sooo happy we chose SW Gale Force! It's just the blue I had searched for! Thanks for your advice!
  • 10 years ago

    What a beautiful home! Gale Force does look perfect with all those beachy windows! Nice!!