Can I order just the cushion?
10 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESHow to Bring Order to Your Delightfully Eclectic Room
You've picked up your furniture and finds over the years — here's how to tie it all together
Full Story
COMMUNITYCommunity Building Just About Anyone Can Do
Strengthen neighborhoods and pride of place by setting up more public spaces — even small, temporary ones can make a big difference
Full Story
UPHOLSTERYFurniture Clinic: End the Curse of Slouchy Couch Cushions
Prolong the life of your couch with this inexpensive fix that’s so easy, even a beginning sewer can do it
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESPillow Talk: Learn the Lingo of Cushions
Don't get boxed in between just square and round — get to know the wider world of cushion options for padding for your pad
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story

LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Home Full of Boys Achieves Order and Inspiration
A 3-month overhaul produces an organized and inviting space fit for this Florida family of 9
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Order Up a Deli-Style Kitchen
Give your kitchen restaurant flair with industrial touches in wood, black and white
Full Story

Comment