I love this mantel. Any chance I could get a high-res photo of it?
10 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEGet the Scoop on High-Design Litter Boxes
Unavoidable doesn't have to mean unpleasant; cats and guardians alike will purr over these terrific design solutions for the litter box
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Get a 5th Avenue Style?
The Decor Demon Comes to the Rescue in the Questions Board
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
BUDGET DECORATING8 Cost-Effective Ways to Get a High-End Look
Don’t discount that expensive material yet. By using a small amount in a strategic way, you can get a luxurious look without the expense
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
PETSSo You Want to Get a Cat
If you're a cat lover, the joys outweigh any other issue. If you haven't lived with one yet, here are a few things to know
Full Story
HOME TECHTech to the Rescue: How to Get Stolen Gadgets Back
Catch any crook who dares steal devices from your home with recording and tracking technology that's easy to use
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGet Clever With Area Rugs for Warmth and Beauty
Give feet a soft landing, protect your floor, hide a stain ... with area rugs in your arsenal, you can win any flooring battle
Full Story
Comment