Software
Houzz Logo Print
dnale13

color

10 years ago
I saw the previous reply, but our bathrooms are chrome & matching. really want cool Edison fixtures, but only if they are truly silver. have you had more consistent results with the lighter tone?
Nelson 3-Light Fixture With Wire Cages · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hi, if your bathroom decor is more chrome I don't think this would be a good choice, however we can make any of our products in galvanized iron, which has a nice silver look to it. Let me know if you need more information. Logan

  • 10 years ago
    any chance you have a photo example? obviously we'd like to see before we buy.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Sure, can you include your contact mail and I'll send you some pictures. Logan

  • 10 years ago
    dnale13@gmail.com
  • 10 years ago
    didn't get any photos. can you resend?
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I'll do that right now. Logan

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations