My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I am trying to do the slideshow widget "Your Professional Profile" which showcases my portfolio. I think it is obtaining all the images from my projects/catalog; however, I want to select certain images only. How can I choose select images?
Related Professionals
Belleville Architects & Building Designers · Pittsburg Architects & Building Designers · Lexington Architects & Building Designers · Torrington Architects & Building Designers · Pocatello Architects & Building Designers · Wichita Design-Build Firms · Danville Design-Build Firms · Springfield Design-Build Firms · Middletown Design-Build Firms · Saint George Design-Build Firms · Dickinson Design-Build Firms · Lake City Kitchen Remodelers · Concord Kitchen Remodelers · Austin Kitchen Remodelers · Kearney Kitchen Remodelers