Software
Houzz Logo Print
timglidden

We just purchased a similar home in Fort Lauderdale. Do you have any r

10 years ago
We just purchased a similar home in Fort Lauderdale. Do you have any recommendations for landscapers? Great work!

Want to do a crushed rock drive and remove the blacktop .... Cement entry pavers etc...
Midcentury Exterior · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 10 years ago

    Check out Oldcastle in Pompano Beach at 1590 N Andrews Ave Ext right of I-95 They have both concrete pavers and clay pavers in their showroom.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I am terribly sorry for the late response. Since the birth of our daughter in December I have not been working. Unfortunately, we do not a landscaping reference. My husband owned a landscaping company in NJ years ago so he selects the plants and lays them out for day laborers to plant them.

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio