Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stephk24

How much would a project similar like this one approx. cost?

stephk24
7 years ago
Backyard Project 6 · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Green Roots Landscaping Inc
    7 years ago

Hello Stephanie,

This job included regrading of the entire backyard, new sod, the brick work, and plant material you see here. It also included the pergola with base for the hot tube amongst other elements. I am sure you would understand I would not compromise my clients privacy by giving you an exact number, but the price range for a job of that size is from 20-30,000. Many factors contribute to that range such as plant material, wood and brick type chosen, irrigation and lighting, and a myriad of other influences.

Kindly,

Ryan Crompton

• stephk24
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your quick response. My wife and I purchased a new built in Avalon Encore (Orleans) and looking to get something somewhat similar. We haven't had our grading done and the sawed grass hasn't been laid yet. I will be contacting you in the next few days. Would it be possible to get an estimate from you?

Thank you

Stephan

• PRO
    7 years ago

Hello Stephan,

My pleasure. It sounds like you have a black slate, that is excellent, both for building and the price.

I would be happy to set up a consult time at your convenience. It might be best to schedule something through my email ryan@greenrootslandscaping.ca

Kindly,

Ryan Crompton

• PRO
    7 years ago
    Hello Stephan,

I just wanted to touch base and see if you would be able to meet for that consult. You can reach me at ryan@greenrootslandscaping.ca

Regards,