We installed Villa Caprisi Brindisi engineering floor throughout the house, I noticed the stair noses aren't flush with the stairs. It feels uneven. I asked the contractor, he said this is normal. They said they can sand it down to make it more even but it might ruin the structure. I'm worried about the safety hazard. Please advice. Thanks!
Cancork Floor Inc.
ycity
Related Professionals
Tulsa Interior Designers & Decorators · Woodward Interior Designers & Decorators · Kalamazoo Interior Designers & Decorators · Kearney Interior Designers & Decorators · Salt Lake City Interior Designers & Decorators · Elkton Architects & Building Designers · Bronx Architects & Building Designers · Louisville Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · California Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Zanesville Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Nashville Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Martinsburg Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Hartford Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Hudson Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Yuba City Kitchen & Bathroom DesignersGrace Wu
x Loh
Zhen Ding