Software
Houzz Logo Print
als1988

Moonflower Blight :( Please help!

10 years ago

I have about 20 baby moonflowers that I started from seed a little over a month ago. They were all doing very well until just a day or so ago, when I noticed big holes and big black spots appearing all over their leaves. They all went downhill really fast and my best one just died :( I inspected them closely and found these tiny green insects all lined up in row on one of their stems. After searching the internet I can't figure out what they are... Does anyone know what they are or how to solve this problem? I hope that if I can act fast that I might be able to save a few that are not yet badly affected. Please help!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths