Software
Houzz Logo Print
stillamistry

Recycle or trash it and buy a new sink

13 years ago
I have this great utility sink that needs a lot of refurbishing. I'd like to have it reglazed to use it in a rustic basement bathroom (hopefully with a clawfoot tub).
Attached is a photo of the sink I have and the photos that inspire me.

PROBLEM #1: The sink needs a faucet.
Where can I find an eight inch spread wall mount faucet for this sink (preferably without spending a fortune - but will do so if it is better in the grand scheme)
PROBLEM #2: The base of the sink is 11" deep (front to back) and the rim angles slightly so at the lip, the sink is 13" deep.

Therefore I need a faucet that suits the sink, but with a spout not longer than the sink! Can anyone suggest such a faucet? Or, do I toss the sink and buy something more accommodating?

Comments (4)