Software
Houzz Logo Print
amymaguire

Hi! Great design- can you tell me the name and manufacturer of the mantle marine sconces and price?

13 years ago
Nantucket, Ma. · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The sconces are from Visual comfort. Retail is $336.00 and come in 4 different finishes. If you are interested, please e-mail me @ beachglass@optonline.net.
  • 13 years ago
    love your design. do you have any pictures of a room that has a five foot knee wall and then the wall slants. the roof line is called hip. the room has two dormers. its hard to decorate because all the furniture has to be short enough. I thought about using wainscoting to give some more interest. what do you think. any pictures would be great. thank you
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The closest I could come is the bunk room on the Nantucket house. It is red, white and blue. I would not put wainscoting, but rather paint all walls and ceiling the same color to give the illusion of height. Less is more with furniture in that situation and do built ins whenever possible. ~Jackie
  • 13 years ago
    Can you tell me the paint color on the upper walls - also the white color?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The upper walls is Shelborne buff and the lower is Mountain Peak White. Both Benjamin Moore Colors. ~Jackie
  • 5 years ago

    Love the curtains. I have shebourne bluff in my dining room. Where can I purchase them or the material? Thanks!