I was careless and lost the tag. Anyone recognize this?
10 years ago
Related Stories

BUDGET DECORATINGThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Living Room Touches Anyone Can Do
Spiff up your living room with very little effort or expense, using ideas borrowed from covetable ones
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESTree Care: Common Tree Diseases and What to Do About Them
Learn to recognize trees that may be affected by diseases or pests so you can quickly take action
Full Story
HOME TECH3 Kitchen Contraptions You Won’t Believe
Pizza hot from the printer, anyone? These cooking gadgets harness imagination and high tech — and have price tags to match
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow to Savor Your Beautifully Imperfect Home
Hardly anyone escapes home design envy. These strategies can help you appreciate your home for all it offers you right now
Full Story
LIFESimple Pleasures: Put Pen to Paper
Note writing a lost art? Not when you have a nice selection of papers, a dedicated spot and the right frame of mind
Full StorySponsored
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths

luckyladyslipperOriginal Author
luckyladyslipperOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Hagerstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hartford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Medford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Athens Landscape Contractors · Hannibal Landscape Contractors · Alexandria Landscape Contractors · Edison Landscape Contractors · San Angelo Landscape Contractors · Salt Lake City Landscape Contractors · Rome Design-Build Firms · Mount Vernon Design-Build Firms · Zanesville Design-Build Firms · Peoria Design-Build Firms · New York City Design-Build Firms · Sarnia Design-Build FirmsUser
User
luckyladyslipperOriginal Author
User