Software
Houzz Logo Print
molly234000

Table & chairs

13 years ago
Love them ... Can you tell me where they are from?
Rox Residence · More Info

Comments (23)

  • 13 years ago
    I've seen the metal bench idea in two of your projects and like it very much. Is is expensive to build? what were the downsides to using them, if any?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    If you need more info about the chairs (named Tv) here is the link: http://www.ligne-roset-usa.com/Products/dining/chairs/Tv_1615.aspx
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hot rolled steel is not necessarily the most expensive material to work with..you just need to make sure you're using the right gage for support of the structure
  • 13 years ago
    That table is exactly what I have been looking for! Any advice on how to get something like that made? A guess on what it would cost me?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I couldn't tell you what it might cost. Depends on size, if it is a veneer or solid wood and what the individual woodworker might charge






    furniture make
  • 13 years ago
    Perfect table. Where can it be purchased?
  • 13 years ago
    Please let me know how this particular table can be purchased. Thank you!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I designed and had it custom made
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you for your reply.. it's what you wrote above:) Can I have the contact info of the person who custom made it?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    All of my custom designs go through me : ) I'd be happy to help you if you're interested.
  • 13 years ago
    Yes, I am. Thank you. How would you like to be contacted?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Email is great. Style@rogers.com
  • 13 years ago
    The raw steel bench is fantastic, where's it from?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I designed it and had it custom made
  • 13 years ago
    The table is fantastic! What type of wood was used to make it?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    walnut
  • 12 years ago
    Who makes this cool bench?
  • 12 years ago
    Check out the Remi walnut table at http://jcimports.ca/product/remi-large-dining-table/
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The modern chandelier is phenomenal.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Urban Tree Salvage, based in Toronto, is Canada's leading salvaged live edge slab table manufacturer. We specialize in creating one of a kind tables in a variety of locally felled, salvaged hardwoods. Please visit our website for more information on our company www.urbantreesalvage.com or send me an email at melissa@urbantreesalvage.com to receive a quote and to view our current options.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Just completed duplicating this table here in MA. Client wanted an 11ft walnut table...beautiful grain. Have a look at my gallery on Houzz (saltwoods), or website with the table titled Waban Walnut. www.saltwoods.com.
    Dan C.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Beautiful table!