Software
Houzz Logo Print
katherine_chow

Pattern A Returns for Residential Project (Pasadena, CA)

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

Hello,
I wanted to find out if you could provide me a quote for Pattern A (Nixon-style) returns for a residential project. We would be looking for a glossy white in this pattern for approx 15-20 returns (various sizes). If this is something you could do, I can send you a list of the sizes we need for a quote. Ideally, you could provide them painted. Our wall paint is Igloo (white) Dunn Edwards for the walls
Thank you.
Kathy

Pattern Cut Air Supply Grille, Pattern A, 14"x8", Maple Veneer · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 10 years ago

    Hello, thank you for your inquiry. I'm sorry that we are not able to take custom orders. This product is sold as shown online only. Thank you for shopping with Houzz!