Software
Houzz Logo Print
scottish4259

Is ther a phone number for houzz customer service?

10 years ago
Victorian Bathroom Vanities And Sink Consoles · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    If you refer to the Houzz, I did not see one but you can submit a request to let them contact you back through 'contact us' at the bottom of the home website.

    Regarding to any question about CHANS FURNITURE, we are here to assist you.

    Thank you so much!

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    I need to cancel one of my items just placed

  • 9 years ago
    I ordered China hutch on Dec 20 2016
    My Oder # 1553768164691948
    We just done the house remodel and open the box the top hutch is crack . 2 glass door is broken
    Please give me a call to returned or send me the new one
    Waiting to here from you
    Thanks
  • 9 years ago

    How big in the opening in the back for plumbing? Can one cut a bigger opening to get plumbing that is already there? Thank you.


    M. Pollak

  • 9 years ago

    i ordered a white fire it work for two days i hang two weeks after i received it the frist two i turn it on it worked after that it quit working

  • 9 years ago

    If you have a problem with returns contact yot district attorney office.

  • 8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    I want to place an order. Can you contact me so that I can give you my cc.