Software
Houzz Logo Print
brenda_salter

Where can I buy this mirror?

13 years ago
Knutsford Street Fremantle · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi There you can purchase these mirrors from Scurrs in Mt Lawley in Perth or alternatiovely in Toucan Trading in Fremantle. The cost of the mirror at the time was roughly $1900. Toucan Trading is having a sale at the momentandyou may be able to purchase cheaper. Speak to Irene at Toucan TRading and mention my name and I will negotiate a discount for you.

    Al of the furniture in this commission came from Toucan Trading. 08 9430 5599.

    Hope this helps!
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks so much, where is this located. I am in Houston, TX and my client lives in Baton Rouge, LA. Do they ship? Do they have a website? Your help is greatly appreciated.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I will give Irene a call today for you and see if they can arrange shipping. I will have to wait till 9am (perth time) its 8.15am at present. Ill get back to you at some stage today.

    Please be aware it is a very very heavy mirror. I had a professional art installer hang it for me.

    It is roughly 2metres high. I did this project some 12 months ago so the dimensions are a little fuzzy as I found this at the last minute and had to have it.

    I will ring Scurrs for you as well to see if they wil ship directly to LA for you.

    They may even give me their supplier direct.

    Ill do all that I can to help you . I have a client appoiintment from 9 - 12noon so I will get back to you as soon as I can!

    Best regards

    Lorena
  • 13 years ago
    yea, great mirror! can i ask how much?? thanks!!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi there this mirror is from Toucan TRading in Queen Victoria Street and it is around $1800 to purchase the frame is cast iron and it is very very heavy it is approx 2 metres high so you will need the space but is suitbale in or outdoors!. I hope this helps. Toucan Trading is in Perth, Australia