Software
Houzz Logo Print
jimsgrl2013

Where to put banquette seating

10 years ago

We have a very rectangular dining room off a teeny kitchen (townhouse). I want to put a banquette in but I'm not sure if I want it to be on the large wall or the short wall. If you are looking at the picture the kitchen is behind the dining room starting at the short wall. I've also attached a picture of the window from the entrance way and there is a heating unit (not movable).

We are also seriously lacking storage and I was thinking of putting in either a server or some sort of tall storage unit on either end. Hoping to get some ideas!

*please disregard colors, light fixtures, table etc. ALL are getting replaced :)

Large red wall: 128"

Left short wall: 92"

Right short wall with window (up to end of window before heating unit): 59"

Thanks!

Comments (6)