Software
Houzz Logo Print
jhm7025

Style of architecture

10 years ago
Would you be so kind to identify the architectural style? Is this a center-hall Georgian cottage? It is a wonderful home!
Baypoint Cottage at Brays Island · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 10 years ago
    Low country coastal cottage would be my guess but I may have read too many Southern Living magazines. Their house plans are full of these. I think of Georgian more formal red bricks with white trim.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Floor plan is a bit too casual for any pure style especially Georgian. The exterior is best called Low Country Vernacular. Designed based on what works for the time when we passively cooled and did not have A/C. We don't generally design "high style" but rather the sort of undressed or at least under dressed version seen all over the south away from town. Does this help?

  • 9 years ago

    I'm interested in this for Hawaii. Can I get a floor plan on the design?