Software
Houzz Logo Print
kwagstaff2123

Any reason you have not answered any questions??

HOuzz I do not understand how you continually allow designers to post their rooms but not answer simple questions from people who are looking for design help????
In Living Color : Wellesley · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    who are you and how dare you come on my Houzz feed and be so aggressive and nasty. I am busy doing design work for clients and only check my social media when I have time leftover from being with my family and doing my work--obviously you have alot of time on your hands, I suggest you worry about your own practices. I continually get thank you messages from people when I answer questions, which I do answer ALL of them time permitting. Are you the one asking about a tiered fruit holder? It's from Crate and barrel. There's your answer now you can relax.

  • 10 years ago

    You all lack manners!!!

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Katie, your work is beautiful and inspiring. Unfortunately there will always be nasty people who simply do not understand how hard we work for long hours. Your answers as many questions as you do should be commended, as this is a KINDNESS, not a requirement of Pros on Houzz.

  • 10 years ago
    Well Kathrine, If you don't have the patience to wait for free design help on Houzz you may want to google interior designers in your area to give you all the help you need for a fee. It's your choice.
  • 6 years ago

    lo