Software
Houzz Logo Print
justmeroo

our tiny 8x16 kitchen inexpensive remodel

13 years ago
inexpensive remodel

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    What a change!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Cheers for small kitchen creativity!
  • 13 years ago
    Wow, that's pretty amazing!
  • 13 years ago
    That doesn't even look like the same kitchen! Can't imagine that it was inexpensive though! WOW! looks great!
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks all for the positive input!! It may be small but it works really well for us. We are not wealty people and try to get as much bang for the buck as we can.
  • 13 years ago
    Wow! What a great deal! I am in the midst of remodeling my 8x16 kitchen and I too am not wealthy so my husband I are doing it together. I paint and decorate and he does the rest. We are about half way done but we are going to build a half wall with a bar and add a rustic beam above it. It is coming together beautifully!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Nice update !
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I keep toggling back and forth - nice handy work!
  • 13 years ago
    Like it! Fridge seems too Big! But in all: Good job!