Software
Houzz Logo Print
kday72

What are the dimensions of this space?

13 years ago
Specifically what is the height from the floor to the tallest point in the ceiling and how wide is the space? We have a similar space but are not sure if it's tall enough. Thanks so much!
White Attic Playroom · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This space is 4'-8" tall from the subfloor to the flat (tallest) part of the ceiling. The total width between the knee walls is 9'-10", and the width between the fronts of the built-ins is 6'-8". Definitely a diminutive space and I should add that it does not meet building codes for habitable area, but still a really fun place for children. Thanks for your interest! Emily
  • 13 years ago
    Wonderful! Thank you for responding so quickly and with such great information. I really appreciate it!
  • 13 years ago
    LOOOOVE this space!! It makes me want to be a child again- Just so I could play in it!!
  • 13 years ago
    Especially if you can get the kids to do the dusting and vacuuming....