Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tabb

Hardy Hibiscus seeds

tabb
7 years ago

I have fresh collected seeds to share of 6" to 8" flowering: Rosie Pink, Solid Pink, Lite Pink with red eye & White with red eye. Also red Star of Texas & White Star (these have split leaves & grow 8' to 10') All of these return each Spring from rootstock & fallen seeds.

Comments (28)

• Wendy
    7 years ago

Do you have any left? Are you accepting SASE?

• tabb
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Hi classwendy, I have plenty to send you 20 seeds of each color I listed. They are the size of a bb & can crush in a regular envelope so need padding. If you send $1 in an envelope with your address that gives me postage for a padded envelope I have for best delivery. My address:

T.A.B.B.

137 Woodstock Dr.

Youngsville, LA 70592

• Wendy
    7 years ago

Could you please message me your address so I can send SASE asap

• Wendy
    7 years ago

Never mind I see your address! Mailing today!

• Wendy
    7 years ago

Sent out! Can't wait

• tabb
    Original Author
    7 years ago

They are all pretty & bloom here in south Louisiana all summer. No bugs or diseases seem to bother them either. I'm glad to share with you.

• Wendy
    7 years ago

Please let me know when you receive it.

• Hannah H
    7 years ago

Do you have any more available? I don't have anything on your wanted list, but if there's anything on my list you want... If not, for the same offer as above?

Hannah :D

• tabb
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Hannah I sent a private message

• Hannah H
    7 years ago

And I sent one back. :-)

• tabb
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Wendy your postage arrived & seeds will go out tomorrow. I'm always glad to share.

• tabb
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Katy, from VA if you see this, your seeds go out tomorrow (Wed.).

• Wendy
    7 years ago

Thank you

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    7 years ago

classwendy--set up your messaging so others can message you. (see below)

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/discussions/3371179/attention-newbies-please-read?n=217

That way nobody has to put their address or private information on the thread. We have good people here, but there may be someone who is less than moral.

Heidi

• tabb
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I still have lots of seeds of these 7 colors of hardy Hibiscus I'm offering about 20 seeds of each for $1 postage. The plants are still producing so I collect the dried pods every other day. Tell a gardening friend.

• aliciacammel
    7 years ago

Hi tabb (Zone 9) I would love to have some of your seeds if they are still available. I can send sase with 1.00. Thank you!

• tabb
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Hi Alicia, You just have to send your $1 to my address above. I use a large card envelope that holds them without being too bulky so I can mail for .98 postage. I'll watch for your envelope & send the seeds right back.

• dragonfly20210
    7 years ago

Sent PM :)

• aliciacammel
    7 years ago

I will be sending my $1.00 on Sat. Can you please label seeds for me?

Thank you,

Alicia.

tabb thanked aliciacammel
  • Andrew Darland
    7 years ago

Hey I would like to know if you have any of the white with red eye hibiscus seeds left

• tabb
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Alicia, They are already packaged. I pack each color separately just the way I'd want them done. It's a simple packet but it works. I make them as people tell me they are sending their postage. Yours are waiting. Be Blessed!

• aliciacammel
    7 years ago

Thank you so much.

• tabb
    Original Author
    7 years ago

adarland I sent you a personal message with your answer.

• Pam
    7 years ago

I would love some seeds. I have some to share if you would like.

• tabb
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Hi Pam. Send me a personal message with what you have to offer? I love to trade!

• tabb
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Alicia your postage arrived & your seeds were mailed today (Friday 26th).

• dragonfly20210
    7 years ago

I received your seeds today thank you so much for your generosity and thank you for the bookmark too and taking the time to write about the seeds I really appreciate it :)

tabb thanked dragonfly20210
Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert