Software
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (36)

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    pitter patter..although...I could wish for a little less matchy? But the landscapes are attractively different.

  • 10 years ago

    Pretty, but the chair in the center seems crowded.

  • 10 years ago

    Yeah, I'd remove the chair, but I love everything else. I might eventually swap out the pink.

  • 10 years ago

    Are the headboard/footboard accents leather?

  • 10 years ago

    Love it!

  • 10 years ago

    Lovely room. Warm and fuzzy. I'd probably put a stool in front of the desk to visually de-clutter.

  • 10 years ago

    Sweet, warm room, and I love the chair, although it does seem a bit big for the spot. And I really enjoy your posts chijim. Don't know if I've ever told you. Thanks!

    User thanked outsideplaying_gw
  • 10 years ago

    I'm ready to book a reservation for that room right now!

  • 10 years ago

    Love.

  • 10 years ago

    Thanks for posting this picture! I LOVE this room.

  • 10 years ago

    I love this so much, so, so much.

  • 10 years ago

    obo (z6a)

    Are the headboard/footboard accents leather?

    ************************************

    I'm thinking it could be a heavy linen or fine burlap


  • 10 years ago

    It is interesting to me to be able to use a muted powdered rose and a bright clear Rose or cherry in the same room. I definitely lack the expertise to pull that off

  • 10 years ago

    Awwww.

  • 10 years ago

    Lovely guest room and they pack a lot of function into a small space...reading lights, end table, desk area, sleeping space for 2 and it looks like benches for luggage at the foot of the beds. Well done.

  • 10 years ago

    Love this room! I admire the decorating discipline that went into putting it together. Not too much, not too little.

  • 10 years ago

    Adore the room. I like the chair for the desk, it looks comfy for doing work for an extended period. However if desk is not really used, then smaller stool would make more sense..

  • 10 years ago

    Looks like a room at the shore way up on the third floor. Love it.

  • 10 years ago

    Another who loves this room.

  • 10 years ago

    I love the room, too. If that desk is used, I'd keep the chair. (My back has currently gone out, so anything resembling a stool would annoy me even just to look at...)

  • 10 years ago

    Love the room but I guess if there are two staying there they have to fight over the chair.

  • 10 years ago

    Little too "hard times" for me.

  • 10 years ago

    I really think this is quite pretty. While I like the chair in general with the furnishings I'd probably edit it out if it were my room. I can't tell what the bottom/underneath of the table is like, but maybe IRL it would be more practical to have a woven basket underneath for that additional touch of texture.

  • 10 years ago

    Super, super sweet!! This is what " rustic, farmhouse, country" looks like!

  • 10 years ago

    It certainly charmed me.

  • 10 years ago

    Lovely. It maybe is sentimental decorating; how it was to stay at grandma's. Or what you wanted grandma's house to look like.

  • 10 years ago

    I love that room, and the chair! But I'd probably not have it there as it looks like there is a bench at the foot of the beds.

  • 10 years ago

    I find it adorable! We COULD have taken the price tag off the desk.....at least for the photo.

  • 10 years ago

    I really like it. I'm drawn more and more to guest rooms with two twin beds.

  • 10 years ago

    I love it!

  • 10 years ago

    What a charming room! I'd love to be a guest staying there.

  • 10 years ago

    Love this!

  • 10 years ago

    I agree, its a charming room, also agree the chair needs to go. Yes, as other posters have said chijim " thank you " for all you posts they are always fun.

    User thanked cran
  • 10 years ago

    This room is very cute and sweet, kind of like cotton candy and those traits don't endear me to things.

    I do like the chair however.

    Chijim - I also add my thanks to you for posting these pictures. I actually look for them with anticipation.

    User thanked blfenton
  • 10 years ago

    This reminds me very much of my great-grandmothers "guest room"t he difference is that the beds would have had an "occasional table" in the middle, not a desk and in order to make sure that each person was comfortable in their beds the lights would have been hung on the wall over the bed and have had a shade ( like a bankers shade) that would made sure that the light did not extend to the other bed.

    Of course, in the distance the train would have whistled at 11 PM....