Software
Houzz Logo Print
freeoscar

Cellular shades - Bali, Smith and Noble?

10 years ago

We want blackout cellular shades for our bedrooms. In the fairly recent past we had Bali ones (ordered through Lowes) and were rather disappointed in the quality - the cordless ones got out of shape, and on many of the corded ones the pull got detached from its string. I see that Smith and Noble has some really good specials now, which would bring our price down to about $110 each (we need over a dozen). Bali at HD (also a special) are closer to $70. So that's a big price difference overall, but I would pay up for the higher quality. I've had S&N wooden Roman Shades about 15yrs ago and they were great - but that's a long time ago and a different product, so not sure how meaningful that is. Thoughts?

Comments (3)