Software
Houzz Logo Print
andreamcneely

Could you tell us who makes this bed? The headboard & footboard?

13 years ago
Bedroom · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    I believe that this was the "Camden Spool" style bed once sold by Restoration Hardware several years ago. I also really like this bed and have been trying to figure out who RH used to manufacture this bed under their name. RH has discontinued selling it. If anyone else knows who now sells this style bed, please post. If you Google "RH Camden Spool Bed," you'll see some photos of it.
  • 13 years ago
    they are actually antique beds, made of solid oak....usually an oak colour that can be painted black.....keep an eye on kijiji
  • 13 years ago
    garnet hill used to make one called the "farmhouse spool bed" but it looks to be discontinued. This company makes a copy: http://www.stephenplaud.com/furniture/the-farmhouse-spool-bed
  • 13 years ago
    American Signature Furniture sell this bed, or one that looks very similar. If I remember correctly it was part of the Caribbean Collection.
  • 13 years ago
    This black wood spindle bed is available from the furniture maker, Bradshaw and Kirchofer: http://bradshawkirchofer.com/gwendoline-spindle-bed
  • 12 years ago
    If interested in having this bed custom made in your desired size, contact through loveanabelle.etsy.com for additional details.
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    We made those beds for Restoration Hardware back in the early 90's, I looked and we still have some parts for them. Contact Peter at peter@cherrypondff.com if you still have any interest

  • 7 years ago

    I have this bed for sale along with 5 & 11 drawer dressers and a nightstand. The pieces are marked Restoration Hardware Michaels Furniture. Available ob Ebay & FB Marketplace