Software
Houzz Logo Print
jwillia1

Also love the color of the granite and the color of your cabinets . The combination is perfect!

13 years ago
Could you please tell the name of the granite and the type and color wood of the cabinets. Thanks
Kitchen · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It's been a while since I worked on this so I'll have to check on the granite color, I do recall that we flamed the granite and then sandblasted it for a beautiful smooth textured surface. Some might argue that it opens the pores of the stone but it's been quite durable.

    The cabinet wood was a reclaimed oak that by itself had a wonderful color and grain. We tested a variety of stains on it and I don't remember if we ended up using a stain at all, in any case it would have been very minimal, the wood just didn't need any additional color. I tried to source this material again a couple years ago and had no luck so finding the exact same product.