Software
Houzz Logo Print
peejay

What am I going to do with this coffee table?

10 years ago

Recently a sweet lady asked if I could paint an old chest of hers that was in bad repair. It was the only thing left from her mother, that had passed away years before. She allowed me to finish it however I wanted to, so I used her mother's favorite color. (before and after below)
My client is disabled and lives mostly in her bedroom, so I thought that is where she'd use the newly painted dresser. After delivery, she asked if I could also paint her coffee table to match, and plans on using them both in her living room.
She has an overstuffed dark brown sofa/love seat combination. How will I paint this coffee table to coordinate with the aqua blue dresser and brown upholstered pieces? As you can see, the table is in rough condition too. (before picture below)



Comments (14)