Software
Houzz Logo Print
fabio_cattafi

Own photos

13 years ago
Hi can you share your own photos on Houzz.

If so how

Thanks
Virginia Highlands House · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    love your work.
  • 13 years ago
    While I love the styling and the colors of the daybeds, I have a problem with the idea of entertaining people for any length of time "perched" on a backless piece of furniture-especially if this is the only option.
  • 13 years ago
    I would love to know who makes the daybeds.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    @yomarg1...this room is envisioned to be used solely during cocktail parties and other events where there are many people milling about and not too many sitting down...the most probable use of these is to have two people sitting with their backs at the "arms" facing each other. There are regular sofas and chairs throughout the rest of the house for people to sit for long periods of time and watch tv, have a meal, or have a conversation...

    @marueenmclaughlin...we had them custom made for the room...so they are our designs.

    Thanks for your comments!
  • 13 years ago
    I have a similar bench and my 22 year old son loves to lounge on it! He hangs his legs up and over. Like your window treatment and room is great
  • 13 years ago
    Also, love the lights and the art!