Software
Houzz Logo Print
nicole_bates96

how does it work as a bed?

10 years ago
I don't see a photo of it lying flat as a bed. Does the back just fold all the way down to make a full-sized bed or how does this work?
Camp Sofa Bed, Oslo Blue Fabric · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Hello Nicole,

    Thank you for your interest in the Camp Sofa Bed. This is a very simple product and there is no need to move or pull the frame to convert the sofa into a bed. You simply need to remove the backrest pillows and use the sofa as a full size bed. The depth on the sofa is 36" which would give you enough space for one adult to sleep comfortably.

  • 10 years ago

    Ahhh, that's what I was looking for-one adult. I need something that will fold down and fit two comfortably. Thanks for the quick response, though!