0

How Often Do You Rotate Your Mattress?

Soft-tex International

Care and maintenance is important in order to keep a mattress clean and durable for years to come. One recommended tip to preserving an even surface is to rotate a mattress. How often do you flip your mattress?

10" Plush Memory Foam Mattress, White, Queen · More Info

Every 3 Months
Once a Year
Every Few Years
Never
    The Joshua Tree Vanities

Voted: Once a Year,

...Wow... who voted for "Never"???

Soft-tex International thanked The Joshua Tree Vanities
  • ninigret

the honest person... hahahaha.

the problem with pillow top mattresses is they cannot be flipped. and actually no matter which way you rotate the mattress, your tush ends up in the same spot so its not making a lot of difference.

we rotate 2x a year. spring and fall, along with the smoke detector batteries.

Soft-tex International thanked ninigret
    Mattress Helper, Inc.

Make any mattress look and feel newer again with Patented MATTRESS HELPER under mattress support. Sold on Houzz.com Durable foam support for added firmness and support underneath your sag or soft mattress where it matters most!

Guaranteed - 5 Star Reviews

• resist9

Many modern mattresses have a specific top and bottom and should not be flipped. Not sure what the creator this poll is selling.

• Belahn

Yeah, the newer ones don't flip. You just move the head to the foot. It seems kind of pointless to me but I do it twice a year.

Toms Mattress Cleaning Melbourne

It actually depends upon your mattress if it is double side and then you can flip it in a week or a month but you have to clean it regularly to remove dust. or Call expert for mattress cleaning and sanitizing.

• teamaltese
    We have a memory foam mattress, it doesn’t get flipped. And it weighs a ton, so it doesn’t get turned. I imagine the mattresses for beds that change head positions don’t get flipped or turned either.
  • chiflipper

My preference is a "padded rock". The 200 lb. Wolfhound sleeps on it during the day (and at night when he can get away with it), so I buy new every five years.

Norwood Architects

Actually we do it every two weeks.

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us at 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun)